We would like to invite you to consider being a sponsor for Ong Africa Association. Ong Africa Association is a (501c3) non-profit organization working to establish meaningful and sustainable development in Cameroon. Ong Africa Association was birthed out of the vision that human resource development is the key to improving nation building capacity in Africa. We have many different programs and partnership levels. Together we can help change lives in Africa!
Supporting a non-profit is a great way:
- to elevate your profile
- develop your public relations
- Increase your business.
Additionally, supporting a non-profit provides tremendous opportunities for fun, morale-boosting activities that give staff and customers the ‘feel-good factor’.
There are several ways you can help – from small, one-off activities to long-term, mutually-beneficial partnerships. Here are a few current opportunities:
- Make Ong Africa Association your company / organization 'Charity of the Year', and get all your staff involved in campaigning and fundraising activities.
- Sponsor an African child's education or apprenticeship.
- Pay for a village school to be built
- Donate sports or school equipment.
- Sponsor our publicity materials, merchandise or website.
- Equip a computer lab
- Pay for shipping of a container of books, school supplies, computers etc
- Provide seed money for small businesses; sponsor microfinance projects
- . OngAfrica Associations a tax-exempt charitable organization eligible to receive Matching Gifts. Some companies will provide a 100% match, doubling the value of your gift. Applying for a corporate Matching Gift is easy. Some corporate intranet sites allow employees to apply directly online. Others provide forms that can be printed out and mailed. If you can't find the link on your company web site, then check with your HR department.
Education is the key to unlocking the golden door of freedom for all in Africa. It is the bedrock of social and economic development. Sponsorships will enable Ong Africa Association to purchase school supplies and computers and to provide scholarships.
Health- Malaria prevention-Albino’s protection. Malaria is a leading cause of death of children in Africa, killing nearly one million children each year. Every day 3,000 children die from the disease. Ong Africa Association is working to ensure that this simple, inexpensive mosquito net is provided to all. This project also provides preventive anti-malaria tablets.
Albino, suffering from malnutrition, diseases and lack of education in Cameroon. Ong Africa Associationempowers individuals to meet and exceed their basic needs and improve their quality of life with dignity
Microfinance consists of making small loans, of usually less than $200, to individuals to establish or expand a small, self-sustaining business. Microfinance has proven to be a successful practice and plays a major role in the development of many African nations.
Top 5 Reasons Why you should Develop a Partnership With Ong Africa Association:
1. Employees could be offered the opportunity to direct some of their giving to a worthy cause.
2. Your sponsorship will receive appropriate credit and recognition.
3. This will reflect very well to all your stakeholders.
4. What's better than the deep-down assurance that you have contributed to changing lives?
5. You will be partnering with a leading organization, interested not just in channelling aid, but actually developing Cameroon.
Ong Africa Association Samaritan Society: $500-$999- As a Samaritan partner your name or business name will be listed on the acknowledgement page as a Samaritan supporter of Ong Africa Association.
Ong Africa Association Champion Society: $1000-$1499 As a Champion partner your name or business name will be listed on the acknowledgement page with a link to your business website as a Champion supporter for Ong Africa Association. Additionally, you will be recognized as a sponsor on the blog, Facebook and twitter.
Ong Africa Association Guardian Society: $1500-$2999 As a Guardian partner your business logo with a link to your website will be posted on the acknowledgement page as a Guardian partner. You will be recognized as a Guardian partner on Facebook, the blog, twitter, and the newsletter.
Ong Africa Association Visionary Society: $3000-$4999- As a Visionary partner your business logo with a link to your website will be posted on the acknowledgement page as a Visionary partner. You will be recognized as a Visionary partner on Facebook, the blog, twitter, and the newsletter with your logo and a link to your webpage.
Ong Africa Association Ambassador Society: $5000+ - As an Ambassador partner your business logo with a link to your website will be posted on the acknowledgement page as an Ambassador partner. You will be recognized as an Ambassador partner on Facebook, the blog, twitter, and the newsletter with your logo and a link to your webpage. As an Ambassador partner your business logo with a link to your website will also be posted on the project page(s) that you are sponsoring.